Monday, December 29, 2008

Everything happens for a reason

I know this year has been a rough year for all of us. Things happen to us, that we did not expect to happen. It is important for all of us to put some time aside and reflect on the positive things that have happened to us. I am a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason" If you just take a moment and think about why something happened, you might be able to find a reason for it.

As mentioned, in the book, my father talks about looking back and understanding certain situations. There were many situations that were disheartening, but we always remained positive and were able to move forward.

Always wake up with a smile :)


I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy new year!

Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jordan,

That really got my brain working. Gosh I neber thought of it that way!! thANKS!

 
type='text/javascript'/>